The owner as the only person responsible for this website, offers the best legal guarantees in relation to the privacy of its users, that is why we would like to explain to you as clearly and transparently as possible, everything that consents to the processing of personal information within of this web.
(The owner of this website) has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21 December, known as the Development Regulation of the LOPD. This website also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11 , of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Owner: Edwin Feliu (hereinafter THE OWNER)
Contact: Contact form
Activity: Web page management
2. Principles that I will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, I will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
• Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
• Principle of data minimization: We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it. The minimum possible.
• Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period.
• Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of my users’ data by third parties.
3. How is personal data obtained on this website?
The personal data that I deal with on this website come from:
• Contact Form
• Email subscription form
4. What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not I am treating personal data that concerns them on this website.
Interested persons have the right to:
• Request access to personal data relating to the interested party.
• Request its rectification or deletion.
• Request the limitation of your treatment.
• Oppose the treatment.
• Request the portability of the data.
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. THE OWNER will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, that you have provided me and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person in charge of the treatment when:
• The treatment is based on consent
• The data has been provided by the person concerned.
• The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from controller to controller when technically possible.
The interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the supervisory authority, in this case, the European Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
5. For what purpose do we process your personal data?
When a user connects to this website, for example to comment on a post, send an email to the owner, or subscribe, they are providing personal information for which the owner of this website is responsible.
On this website there are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
• Contact form and subscription form by email: To contact, request invitations or comment on the publications of the website, the user is required to fill out and submit a form. In this case, the following information will normally be requested: name, email and message.
I inform you that the data you provide will be located on the servers of Google (provider of THE OWNER) outside the EU.
THE OWNER will in no case sell, rent or transfer data